I’ve called the mod to my Hammer 7 the Jason Bodi mod, after the man who first did it. The short answer to how I did it is that I watched Jason’s video and did what he did.
Jason mentions where you can get all the parts in his video, the problem is that a lot of those places don’t ship to Canada. Here’s a parts list for what I used and where I got in from in Canada.
- Hammer 7 Stock Tank Adapter – http://www.autocockerparts.com
- Rap4 20 Round Spring Fed Tube – http://milsimproducts.com/
- ATI Mag Clamp – http://www.hical.ca/
- Magpul MOE Forend & Magpul Pistol Grip – http://www.tacticalproductscanada.com/
- Lapco A5 to Spyder Adapter – http://www.buypbl.com
- MILSIG Marksman Barrel Front Section & MILSIG Barrel Back – http://www.widowmaker.ca/
- Fibre Optic Iron Sights – eBay
- Riser rails – http://www.widowmaker.ca/
Due to the nature of shipping to Canada it cost me about double what it cost Jason for all of his parts.
More details of the dremel work that had to be done to get the rail to fit:
5 thoughts on “How I Modded My Hammer 7”
How long is your barrel, or what combination of barrels do you have on this gun?
*edit for above* what is the total length of your barrel?
I’ll measure it tonight and get back to you.
I like turtles
I think we need to re-invent ourselves. Let’s start with the high-profile people like celebrities, athletes, politicians. If these glimmering personalities would make it cool to use or wear local products, just maybe the rest of us, nobodies, would follow suit. Maybe we can even have a new slogan like “hanep basta noypi” – which could mean &#h8y0;an2t2ing Pinoy is cool.”